D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
Technically, there is a cost to scribing spells, besides the cost of buying them. It takes 2 hours and 50 gp per level of the spell for a warlock to transcribe, plus whatever it cost to buy the spell. I’m not the DM, but you could just let him spend all his money on spell scribing. The warlock can scribe any spell, but I’d imagine Imani would only have Wizard Spells.

Though, I wonder if the Warlock could learn the Cleric rituals from our Cleric, and scribe those spells that way. Again, 50 gp per level of the spell, but still.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Though, I wonder if the Warlock could learn the Cleric rituals from our Cleric, and scribe those spells that way. Again, 50 gp per level of the spell, but still.

This came up in my game. How *can* the warlock copy a clerical spell? They normally aren't written down...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sure. that works. Imani will give you access to his Library, which contains most Wizard spells that would make sense for a good-aligned adventurer-type. But you've gotta pay for your scribing out of your budget, which was described earlier.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
That sounds like a plan. 50 GP per spell level sounds like a steal. Especially since he was rocking 3rd level spells by the end. Would be nice to find something that we can use to make camp in safety.

Remove ads