• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Fradak

Explorer
I was reading the combat log from the beginning and I think Tommi is still under Enseth's Guidance. If it's still the case, he could have use it for his con save (7+4=11 vs DC11) and not be poisoned or just keep it for his next attack/skill/save check.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm flying out for a week's vacation tomorrow. I should be back around June 10/11. I don't know what the wifi/time availability will be, but I will try and get on if I can.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not much of a computer guy. A year ago, when I started running PBP, I bought myself a laptop so I could run the game from home (we have a few tablets, but we don't have a full computer at home). I've been using Excel and MS Paint (and Google) to make all my maps.

Well, now Excel has locked me out saying my "subscription has expired". I've had Excel on my work computer for 25 years and I've never heard of this. I thought I bought a computer that came with Excel. At any rate, I'm not against paying for a program I use, so I tried to "update my subscription"... A HUNDRED DOLLARS A YEAR?

This is extortion! It won't allow me to update my map for a PBP game without paying a hundred dollars, and it will ask me again next year? WTF.

Fradak

Explorer
You have many solutions:

1. MS Office 365 Personal:
7$/month
Always up to date

2. Office 2016
https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Of...ice+2016&qid=1528058549&sr=8-3&ref=mp_s_a_1_3

130$
No version update, you stay with the 2016 version.

3. MSOffice online
Free
Less powerful than 365/2016

4. Google docs
Free

Or you can go with LibreOffice or any other open software:
https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-free-office-software
Free
Fully compatible with MS Office documents.

You should try the free solutions and check if your it fulfil you map edition needs.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] - Drui still has to go. So does Angis, but I'm not sure if Kahless is back yet. Just the goblin next to Tommi, and one left (next to Enseth) in the hide-out.

Remove ads