(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'm here, guys! Coming down with you. I'll mirror Enseth, so we cover everyone with healers.

EDIT: also, sometimes I take a longer time to act because we rely a lot on stealth, and to be honest I fear I might break surprise with misguided moves. In fact, the plans I mention in the post are for future dual as a rogue. Do you guys think this would help?

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I would say don't sweat multiclassing and optimizing if you don't want to. If you don't sneak well, we'll deal with it. Have fun, play what you want.!

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'll have fun both ways, hahaha!

Drui just looks like the sort of fellow that would go Iga Clan for Tempus, seeing advantage in spying. Besides, he'll simply integrate to our war tactics, really. :)

It's just too tempting, since optimization in this case goes so well with gameplay and background story.

Still, [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] has a point... We're living, drinking, hairy, heavy tanks! :D

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, guys, I can move the stair towards the fires, so Enseth can quench the fires, or I can climb it, balance myself on the window and move it inside, so Tommi and Angis come out. Any preferences?

Remove ads