• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dandin is actually 30' away from Titus and deep in the bushes. He's not gonna be able to touch Titus any time soon. He'd have to pass by the Worg, too. (I mean, it wouldn't provoke or anything, but it's scary!)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Crap, guess I was looking at Drui's picture. No way Dandin's getting to Titus soon. Hmm.. Another sleep on the other two Wargs maybe? Knocking one out might be a good idea. But will it work? That was kind of a sleep god roll and only knocked out the goblins.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sleep works better when you've 'softened up' the bad guys a bit. You might pull off sleeping the injured Worg and its rider, or ONE of the Worgs by itself, but I don't think it'll get two Worgs.

Archon Basileus

First Post
That would be a cool scene! The Worg going crazy because something yaps behind it in challenge and disdain! Reminded me of 'Werewolf - the Apocalypse' days... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads