• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Scouting the Spires

ericpat

First Post
Greybar said:
(there is the Schism power, but I don't think he's manifesting that right now...)

There's also Fission and Fusion neither of which I suspect he's manifesting. :eek:

There's also PsiCrystals, which are "a fragment of a psionic character’s personality." ;)

Hey, is the Mindlink we've got a Party Line, or can it be used for person-to-person calls? For instance, can I privately tell Locutus:

your fly is open

Or is that message broadcast to each of us in connection to the Mindlink?

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Oh, and I'm going to put a mild delay on Albus' next action so that Locutus and Fera have a chance to react as well...

Daphna_Llassa

First Post
I don't have Eric to ask right now, so I don't know if I need to prepare to use a psionic skill or not. If I need to, consider me preparing. If not, never mind.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Yes, Virigina, that means "Initiative Rolls everyone".
And our heros apparently weren't ready for it.

Locutus seems totally off balance, mentally. (Init 1)
Vanik is also totally stunned by what's going on (Init 1)
Fera is a bit better off (Init 11)
The burly man is moving a hair faster that Fera (Init 12)
Celarus seems to have cleared his throat a bit (Init 14)
Albus is on his game (Init 22)

Go!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Celarus:
[sblock]
Albus' touch has removed some of the shakes from your limbs, though you feel a hair weak still at the moment.
[/sblock]

Samus_the_Lucky

So how will this work? We all give our action, you splice them together in order? Or shall we answer in order of initiative so that we can build our actions off the actions of others?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads