• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
No, no one indicated they wanted to rest. Between searching the cavern, talking to Aelrith, and getting him setup, about 15 minutes hav passed since the last battle ended.

Gnorth is still wounded (18/31 HPs)
Corilo is down a Superiority Die (3/4)
Lorenzo is down one 1st Level Spell (Shield of Faith)
Gnorth is down one 1st Level (Heroism) and one 2nd Level Spell (Shatter)

Last edited:

No problem! I am showing I have used 2 second level spells (I had cast heroism as a 2nd level spell) (Leaving me at 4/1) and am sitting at HP 18/31, with one Bardic inspiration used (2/3 left), so let's do this! I will also make sure I am keeping these readily updated on my turns as the others do, as I see this as a definite best practice. WOOHOO!

Forged Fury

First Post
Just a note from much earlier in the thread (I have since added it to the House Rules section of the Group)

Bardic Inspiration and similar effects: Due to the vagaries of PbP, I'm making these abilities more powerful for players. Even if I've already announced the result or DC, you can still spend bardic inspiration or use one of those other abilities that can be used "after the roll, but before success or failure is announced." Having to wait for a player to get back to me is time consuming and I can edit the IC pretty easily if the action they take changes the results.

In this instance, an 11 hits the ogre, so Brue's bardic inspiration is not expended.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads