• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] Mauls do 2d6 damage, I believe. Make sure to use the rollv code to see if you need to re-roll the damage dice.

The maul, while magical, doesn't add anything to the attack roll, in case you were wondering.

Aaaaand, re-rolling the two:

[roll0]

^ Sweet. Max damage with the shiny new magic maul. Total = 15 pts damage (12 dice + 3 Strength). Plus whatever extra it might do for being magical?

Forged Fury

First Post
No problem.
[MENTION=6801397]Olrox17[/MENTION] I put it in the R1 recap, but just to post it somewhere more obvious, Precision Strike was not required. All three attacks hit.

[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], I think Bardic Inspiration can only be used to grant 1d6 to an attack roll, saving throw, or ability check (PHB 53). Not to AC? I checked the House Rules section in our Community and don't see that you've house ruled that BI can be applied to boost AC. EDIT: Also, while it's a bonus action for Gnorth to grant Brue the BI, I don't think it costs her an action to use it?

Let me know.

Remove ads