• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=6801397]Olrox17[/MENTION] Corilo hit once, He couldn't improve the natural 1 to a hit, so he didn't have to expend a superiority die.

Forged Fury

First Post
Quick programming note for everyone: I'll be on vacation from December 20th through the 27th and will probably not be bringing my computer or books with me, so I won't be updating this game during that period. Have a good holiday season.

Yeah! It's an unlimited resource and I figure (or Gnorth does) that these guys are just guards for something potentially more sinister, so keep my last big spells on hold for a moment. This should be able to keep those ogres in check!

Oh, a 17?

Gnorth regrets nothing.

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION] Just waiting on Lorenzo's action. I'll go ahead and NPC your action when I get to work tomorrow AM if you can't get around to it.

"My mother was a saint." Gnorth grumbled, body alight with pain. He rattled off a quick healing ditty to lift his spirits.

His wounds knitting at rapid speed, the half orc then gritted his teeth, pulled out his warhammer, and let loose with a two handed swing, hoping to break the would-be comic's knee.
[MENTION=6801323]Marcelus14[/MENTION], I've really been enjoying your writing. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job. You, sir, have a fine command of the English language. And you're funny, too.

Forged Fury

First Post
Ogre2 STR save to resist Trip attack (DC13): [roll0]

So, he fails miserably.

@Marcelus14 If you want to roll another attack die to see if you happen to crit now that you have advantage, feel free. You definitely hit either way.
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION] Lorenzo has advantage on his attack if he chooses to attack the prone ogre.

Remove ads