OOC Shackled City Gestalt Campaign (Full)

Ghostknight

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
Movement Domain
  • 0 - mage hand
  • 1 - expedititous retreat
  • 2 - levitate
  • 3 - fly
  • 4 - dimension door
  • 5 - passwall
  • 6 - shadow walk
  • 7 - greater teleport
  • 8 - phase door
  • 9 - gate

Yep, I think this is the one for me. I will be adding this to my Character sheet ASAP

Vargo

First Post
Jeremy, just wanted to check that my character was acceptable... I noticed you put in Erekose13's Paladin/Sorceror, but not my character.

Jarval

Explorer
If there's still any space in this game, count me in :) I'm keen on trying out the Gestalt rules, and I've heard good things about the Adventure Path campaign.

Last edited:

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Jarval said:
If there's still any space in this game, count me in I'm keen on trying out the Gestalt rules, and I've heard good things about the Adventure Path campaign.

There is still space. Feel free to write up a character and we'll go from there. :)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Vargo said:
Jeremy, just wanted to check that my character was acceptable... I noticed you put in Erekose13's Paladin/Sorceror, but not my character.

My apologies, I completely forgot to write up a response for you. :heh:

Your character looks great. Go ahead and include your languages known, and especially write up a physical description. I'm adding you to the list, now.

Erekose13

Explorer
I really like those two new domains, I think that abjuration fits Polaris better though. Im gonna have to pencil those into my UA for future uses *yoink*.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
rangerjohn said:
James Whitewolf updated.

I really like your character concept, and would like to add you to the campaign. If you could please expand on your character's background (and even physical description, if you like), then I will gladly add you to the player list. :D

Remove ads