• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Shadows Descending

Rino

First Post
AmorFati said:
For those of you who didn't make the cut, I'll keep you as alternates if you'd like.

So, here are the ones who is in the game:
Elocin with Siam, the Catfolk Warlock.
EvilHalfling with Anderos Trelliard, the Human Bard/fighter and Karst, the wanna-be Holy Avenger.
Krug with Slizz, the Lizardfolk Druidess and Zim, her trusty, slithering companion.
Mista Collins with Torsak, the Human Cleric of balance.
D20Dazza with Grymsnarl, the Blink Dog Rogue.
Hypersmurph with Bendith Caerphilly, the Pixie joke-ninja and Gravestrike, the whiney undead-hater.

i would like to stay as alternate

to the guys who made it: have fun

D20Dazza

Explorer
Thanks for accepting Grymsnarl, sorry for bein quiet I've been leaping between bed and the toilet for the last few days with gastro and haven't been posting - I'll get started today.

Cheers

Daz

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
D20Dazza said:
Thanks for accepting Grymsnarl, sorry for bein quiet I've been leaping between bed and the toilet for the last few days with gastro and haven't been posting - I'll get started today.

Cheers

Daz

That was way too much information, :D

Hope you are feeling better.

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm still off work, pain in the gut and a bit of a headache (and I don't want to spread it) but should be fully back in the swing tomorrow. I can give you a whole lot more info if ya like ;) - all the gory details *shudder*

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
D20Dazza said:
I'm still off work, pain in the gut and a bit of a headache (and I don't want to spread it) but should be fully back in the swing tomorrow. I can give you a whole lot more info if ya like ;) - all the gory details *shudder*

iew

umm, no.

iew

AmorFati

First Post
D20Dazza said:

Cheers

Daz

Great! Was getting worried there for a moment! Grymsnarl is a really fun and interesting character!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads