• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Shadows Descending

Mista Collins

First Post
It was a lot of fun. I demonstrated a lot of different games this year as I missed pre-registration for events and didn't do any roleplaying events this year. I did do the Texas Hold Em tournament this year (I make sure to do the poker tournament every year) and did fairly well. I didn't do as well as I have in the past, but I ended up 35th (out of 400).

I went to plenty of seminars and have a little inside information on some things to come. My favorite of these seminars was of course the Secrets of Eberron one. They showed us the cover art for a book the could very well possibly be a Xen'Drik book. That is if they were planning on releasing one sometime next summer ;).

Overall it was fun. I am already looking forward to next year's Gen Con.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I have a question concering the durations of some of my Warlock powers. I know Fell Flight lasts 24 hours because it says so. I am not so sure about Entropic Warding as it essentially covers two different spells, Entropic Shield which lasts 1/min per level and then Pass without trace which lasts 1/hour per level. So how long does my Warlock power last?

I am most confused.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Well the other invocations say either 24 hrs or a listed # of rounds - Entropic Warding is a defensive and utility spell, I would assume 24 hours.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Sounds good to me but it still seems a bit powerful. Considering that gives me a 20% miss chance on ranged weapons for 24 hours with the shield and then pass without trace which means I can not be tracked for 24 hours.

I guess we will see how it goes and if it is too powerful we can hit it with the nerf bat.

AmorFati

First Post
Elocin said:
Sounds good to me but it still seems a bit powerful. Considering that gives me a 20% miss chance on ranged weapons for 24 hours with the shield and then pass without trace which means I can not be tracked for 24 hours.

I guess we will see how it goes and if it is too powerful we can hit it with the nerf bat.

Agreed. We'll go with the flow :) :p

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

I'm off on a 2 week holiday with the family and probably won't be able to check back in until the 9th of October. Can I be NPC'd please?

Have fun, talk soon

Cheers

Daz

AmorFati

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
OOC: Within 30 feet? Reminder of +2 for invisible attacker; and if they're within 30 feet and denied Dex from invisibility, +2d6 sneak attack and +2d6 sudden strike on each arrow.../OOC

No. You had 7 days to post your action in the combat, wich you didn't. any bonuses etc like that were not taken into consideration, sorry. :(

Remove ads