• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Shamutanti Hills - psi/gng [3/4]

doghead

thotd
After giving it some thought, I have decided to take a break from the d20 system. Its time to try something else, something simpler. I feel bad about abandoning the game like this, but I am finding myself feeling that planning and running a d20 game has become more of a chore than fun.

So, apologies to everyone, especially you Bloodweaver. I realise that you barely got a chance to give your character a work out. Scotley, Hype, it was a pleasure gaming with you. I hope that you enjoyed the game, that which it was.

thotd

Scotley

Hero
I did enjoy the game. Your style was unique in my experience. I'm sure we'll all see each other around the boards. Happy gaming!

doghead

thotd
Thanks Blood, Scotley.

I'm not really sure what my style is. Is many ways, I still feel like I am learning. Struggling definately.

I'm sure we will see each other around. And it goes without say that you would all be more than welcome in any of my games.

thotd

Remove ads