• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Fenris

Adventurer
I do not mean any ill either for the record, however I know some gulf war vets that were threatened with article 15 or court marshal if they had brought some things home. That is what I refer to.

BUT

Here in this game, we are playing a FANTASY role playing game! so, Sheldon will collect everything - weapons and armor of the fallen enemies can be used to equip mew recruits.

Which was again my point. If these were simple mercenaries, or humans (ok or demihumans) forced, coerced or even seduced into the service of evil your qualms would be well placed. And such is the nature in real life. Since we are dealing with ultimate evil we can in these cases act without regard to questions of morality, but act with impunity as far as executions (so long as they don't surrender - but would a demon surrender?) as well as any goods such evil possesses.

Scotley

Hero
Well I'm still here post crash. Is there any interest in going on? I still have all my stuff in order to continue if there is interest.

Shayuri

First Post
I'd like to go on, but we really need to get past this chicken stuck in our collective throats. :)

I think we need to be willing to just pull the trigger on this attack.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm here and willing to throw some epic fireballs anytime... ():)

Seriously, this may sound stupid but I'm trying to play a less chaotic character who mostly takes a back seat to leading anything. I'm definitely NOT a leader here. However, I don't have a problem being a "little" more chaotic and helping us move our battles forward if necessary... not with strategy more like impatience... would that help?

Shayuri

First Post
I think any plan moving forward will feature heavily the use of artillery magic from you, so rest assured you'll be needed. :)

I'm unclear on what Thorn's role will be at the minute, but that's less of an issue than the general paralysis.

Scotley

Hero
Well that's four, which is usually enough to play. We'll hope Queenie manages to drag her Beau along as well. If you don't mind me railroading a bit to get the action going I'll put up a rather leading post that throws you into the action Monday or Tuesday. That should give any laggards time to chime in.

Kaodi

Hero
Personally I would really prefer to just throw in the towel at this point, in this and the other game. I do not really have the desire to play PbP anymore, no matter how much I like Pixie as a character. Too many years of too little happening. Kind of want to be free of the need to look for updates. N(on)PC, G(roup)PC, C(orpse)PC, whatever, for Randlay at this point.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads