OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Okay, as I mentioned, this is the end of chapter 1. I figure that you guys putting up with all the seemingly random plot elements, infuriatingly unhelpful characters, and my own craziness entitles you all to enough XP to bump you guys up a level. So please level up your characters and get me the sheets as soon as you can. In the meantime, I'll continue the adventure.

Thanks for sticking with me this far! I promise it only gets better!

Gray Shade

First Post
I'm having a blast, Lazlow--keep teeter-totting between an eye twitch from anger at uncooperative NPC's and mad boughts of giggling at PC and NPC antics. Can't beat that!

Thanks for the level, too. I'll get you the new and improved Bill soon.

LogicsFate

First Post
Like-wise, you should know how much we apprciate this game. The only game thats ever been so funny it hurts. (you should see the doctor bills)

[Nothing-to-see-here]Hey sorry about the week absance, I'm back now... And if no one noticed I wasn't around, don't bother with the last sentence.[/Nothin-to-see-here]

Last edited:

Lazlow

First Post
Glad to hear it, glad to hear it. (Er, about the funny, not the doctor's bills.)

Just a warning: With the holidays coming up, there will be less posting from me. Things should resume to "normal" posting levels after the beginning of the year or so, but just to let you know, THIS GAME WILL CONTINUE!!! So don't you guys go anywhere (that goes for you two, too <points at DrZ and Ranger Rick>!!)

Remove ads