[OOC] The Fifth City

Scotley

Hero
Cleric of a water god, considering we're on an island and all. Could probably find a fitting deity in one of my many sourcebooks if you have none.

Neutral good, probably a curious elf (who considers humans a mystery) or a dwarf who considers them not quite grown up yet. Probably female if there are no other female PCs. Should be able to go smash on an opponent if needed but would try to avoid fighting in case of the elf.

Welcome Lwaxy! I'm excited we got to three. Rogue, Wizard and Cleric, now we just need to talk someone into being a Fighter to make the classic 4.

Scotley

Hero
This sounds... amazing. Minbari were space elves anyway ;)

Now that RL lets up a bit I have time to post once a week. I am just super slow to impossible slow in making and maintaining chars without a good char generator - which I currently don't have. Friend had Hero Labs but he moved and now I'm kind of stranded, as our homebrew generator isn't really D&D 3.5 compatible anymore. Numbers and lots of tables confuse my brain for some reason, they always have.

Would probably want to go the priest path.

If you'd like any help with the number crunching drop me a PM. I'm sure I can crank out the mechanics of a 1st level Cleric based on your preferred style of play in short order. I enjoy building characters.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Was away over the weekend.

Elven religion sounds best to me.

Any name restrictions? I'm thinking Tinare, but she may need a family name of sorts.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
If you'd like any help with the number crunching drop me a PM. I'm sure I can crank out the mechanics of a 1st level Cleric based on your preferred style of play in short order. I enjoy building characters.

Will do. Today's husband's birthday though so a bit busy. I'll try writing up her background tonight, anyway.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Thanks for being willing to help out Scotley! I'm also here if you need anything, Lwaxy.

Regarding elven names, that looks fine. Members of the religious caste have a House they belong to, though it isn't familial so much as philosophical, representing which aspect of Valen's teachings they follow. I don't have those defined just yet so if you want you can add some detail there (House name, philosophy and outlook, etc.).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry, I am trying to get internet access at home, still going to the docs for my surgery back in august. Keeping this on my mind though.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Quick question - Where would be the most convenient place for you guys for me to post setting info for this campaign? I'd like to keep it here on EN World if possible.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have seen some games use the IC thread and keep the first 5 posts for campaign info. or even have a separate thread just for campaign information.

Remove ads