[OOC] The First Age of Man

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm honestly not sure. I have a few freelance opportunities to pursue and I need to focus my creative energy if I want to make them work. Plus, the job search continues and there are various personal matters to attend to.

Axel

First Post
I have a mortgage. It sucks... And I had both a mortgage and repaying student debt for a few years (finally paid out when I was 30...). Maybe mortgage gone by the time I'm 40? Let you know...

Money and income problems suck. Good luck fixing them.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Raomohr looks at him as well. “We took in one of the survivors of that attack, Olgrid, buried her six days ago. Poor girl was barely coherent for the first month. Told us she didn’t see much, just ran with her husband, he died protecting her. Then a month ago, we met another man from her tribe named Ronvarl, he had been badly wounded fighting the Orcs. When he came to, the settlement was ablaze, bodies, everything. He did not stay long though, just seemed content to know that someone from his tribe survived. That one seemed unlikely to settle down.”

Not sure I'm understanding this correctly: Does it mean that Sheng's tribe was attacked and massacred?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry for the huge delay! Had a boat accident last week and computer access has been sporadic at best since. I'm back n track now.

Remove ads