OOC: The Last Hammer

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

Monk for sure :) You have all the stats at useable level

I read you stats as 17, 17, 13, 13, 13, 13, not all those 11s

The Joker

First Post
STAT BALANCING!

(please give both book and page reference where applicable. i don't know all my books from memory)

Neurotic: bump a 15 to a 14. other 15 to a 16 a 13 to a 12. and that 9 to a 10. i hate lower then 10 and im sure you do to. i also take it that "draconic" is a lvl adjustment of 1?
i don't know what a song dragon is but i am intrigued.

Thateous: Neurotic is correct (10 XP to neurotic), your rolls are 17 17 13 13 13 13. but now they are: 18 16 14 14 12 12

also, i am working on a character sheet for all to use, i should hopefully have it up tomorrow. sorry for my slapdash approach.

ONE MORE THING! lol but this world will be home brewed and im crafting it as we type. this will be a psudo post-apocalypse after a massive 1000 year arcane war that nearly tore the material plane apart. you will be part of the survivors of said war trying to put the world back together. how you do that is up to you.

thoughts?

Neurotic

i don't know what a song dragon is but i am intrigued.

Thateous: Neurotic is correct (10 XP to neurotic), your rolls are 17 17 13 13 13 13. but now they are: 18 16 14 14 12 12

also, i am working on a character sheet for all to use, i should hopefully have it up tomorrow. sorry for my slapdash approach.

ONE MORE THING! lol but this world will be home brewed and im crafting it as we type. this will be a psudo post-apocalypse after a massive 1000 year arcane war that nearly tore the material plane apart. you will be part of the survivors of said war trying to put the world back together. how you do that is up to you.

thoughts?

Song dragon is (I believe) FR specific type (Monsters of Faerun 44) - it is good dragon dedicated to art and knowledge, specifically preservation of the same. It usually lives hidden among humans, but I'm not sure about the details, I had the idea at some point, but I never had it worked out (I mean of course this dragon shaman thing)

Yes, Draconic creature template is +1 - most of it is stat bumps, but they are excellent fit for DS and thematic.

This is a page that lists dragons as totems based on dragon skills (if you check basic dragons for example, you'll notice they have listed exact skills that DS gets as bonus class skills) - similarly, their abilities (one of them) become DS adaptation.

http://www.mit.edu/~locutus/DnD/classes/TotemDragons.html

I like the idea of post war survivors, but it was so long ago nobody remembers it except oldest of dragons, liches and elves.

The Joker

First Post
where is draconic from? (book and page if possible)

also, sadly i do not have the monsters of fearun so i dont think i will be allowing it. which is a shame. sorry.

but you are right, only the dragons, the dragons that survived the war, elves and (as i love to call them) the forgotten.

but the world is full of lost relics and wealth... is short, adventure. :3

Neurotic

where is draconic from? (book and page if possible)

also, sadly i do not have the monsters of fearun so i dont think i will be allowing it. which is a shame. sorry.

but you are right, only the dragons, the dragons that survived the war, elves and (as i love to call them) the forgotten.

but the world is full of lost relics and wealth... is short, adventure. :3

Hmmm, I'm at work...but check Races of the Dragon...I think that's the correct one

The Joker

First Post
Character sheet: First draft

Name:
Race: (include templates here)
Class:
Religion: (may worship a deity, concept or be non religious)
Appearance: (description or picture is appropriate)
History: (minimum of one paragraph)

HP:
AC: (include all bonuses and modifiers in brackets with final number)

Speed: (land, swim, burrow and fly here)
Initiative:

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Wisdom:
Intelligence:
Charisma:

Base attack bonus:

Fortitude:
Reflex:
Will:

Attacks: (name weapon, then bonus, damage, critical, type, range, then ammo)

Skills:

Feats:

Special abilities:

Gear: (include worn gear here as it will act as a master list of everything your character owns. Buildings and borrowed gear will not be included here.)

Property: (home, bases and hidden known locations will be written here. If you have a spot you would prefer to keep from other players PM me and I will record it on your character sheet I keep of you. Sleeping in a cart or under a tree does NOT make it property.)

Spells: (known, either through spellbook or inherently. Then per day by level)

Neurotic

Character Background/History as the last part - I tend to write full page and you'll never get to the crunch :)

Thateous

Explorer
Oh yea good catch I dropped the lowest despite codding it in. Tracking the new stats you assigned. 18 16 14 14 12 12.
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] would you like an old druid friend or a silent metal guardian?

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Remove ads