D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

tglassy

Adventurer
Of course. But this first encounter, and especially in the first fight, they'll have a lot of tension. Once they get working together, and especially once a pecking order is established and everyone knows what jobs they have and their place in the team, then it'll settle down.

Or not. They're monsters. If this winds up being each dying one at a time because they can't stop betraying each other, they're monsters! That's what's supposed to happen! Heck, maybe it becomes a six way war, with all of us trying to kill each other, and then getting wiped out when the humans come. Realism!

Shayuri

First Post
I've gotta agree with Tglassy. This is how things work with minimally civilized, often evil or evil-leaning creatures who have spent most of their lives seeing one another as dangers or prey.

Learning to get along will come with time, if it comes...and that process is one of the reasons to play a game like this. It's something unique, that you can't get from more conventional games. :)

ammulder

Explorer
I'm sorry, I should have gotten clear on this before, but whose home tribes/clan/gang/etc. is in the woods and whose is in the mountains? I keep generalizing because I'm not sure.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Not sure, but I think Ripnek is from the woods.

And he'll make a good scout, so I guess that's what he does.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm not sure where the yuan ti live in this setting...any thoughts on the matter?

Saashala can also scout, though I think Ripnek is stealthier than she is...

Remove ads