[OOC Thread]Blackout - D20 Horror

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
Alright, that's everyone! This is going to become the OOC thread for the game, and I'll make an IC one shortly in the appropriate forum. I hope I'll do a well enough job running it, but if I'm not, be sure to tell me and give me some suggestions, alright?

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Umm, not to be a nickpick, but how is it that the characters come together? I mean my character is currently attending school at NAU and Krug's character is an NYU student. Also I'd like to point out the LogicsFate has not included any gear on his character sheet.

LogicsFate

First Post
Frukathka said:
Umm, not to be a nickpick, but how is it that the characters come together? I mean my character is currently attending school at NAU and Krug's character is an NYU student. Also I'd like to point out the LogicsFate has not included any gear on his character sheet.

Good points, though my character doesn't have anything worth mentioning, except that cane is a weapon I guess, hold on.

EDIT: quick editing over, I'll expand later

Last edited:

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
Frukathka said:

In response to your question, the characters all live on the same floor in the same apartment building. And the game doesn't really take place in any certain city, but for the game's sake, maybe one of you are on vacation, and you're staying at the apartment for a bit? And now LF has his Gear straightened out, I reckon.

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
I know we're still quite early in the game, but is everyone having fun so far? Anything I should do differently or change? Just want to make it as fun and comfortable for everyone as I can, this being my first time GMing a pbp :)

Remove ads