• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Mista Collins

First Post
Nothing wrong with going bald. I'm only 25 and some of my hair has decided our relationship is done and left me. But luckily the majority of them are still around, but it won't be long before they decide to leave me also.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well, youngsters, i am 45 and i still have a full head of almost all black hair! However, that has decreased greatly as i have been pulling it out in anguish and frustration toward my computer. i have not been able to get on line in a week due to some wierd glitch in the internet connection thingy things. (really technial that : thingy things) i am sorry for holding up the thread. i have not been to the play the game thread yet as i am still apologizing in all of the threads i am active with in the talking the talk threads... such as this one. but back tothe hair thing: i am also part indonesian so the hair will stay like that for a long while yet. in fact i am getting ready to harvest my hair for loks of love next payday.

Scotley

Hero
No worries. I don't think you are any further behind than some other stragglers. I didn't get much posting time this weekend due to playing taxi for my daughter and a friend who felt the need to attend all three days--and nights of the Beale street music fest.

Scotley

Hero
Only from a safe distance. We spent a couple of hours on the family boat offshore listening to the music. The stages are right on the river front, so I was actually closer to Jerry Lee Lewis than many of the fans on land.

Anyway, sorry for the delays. I'll get a proper post up in the morning.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Scotley said:
Only from a safe distance. We spent a couple of hours on the family boat offshore listening to the music. The stages are right on the river front, so I was actually closer to Jerry Lee Lewis than many of the fans on land.

Anyway, sorry for the delays. I'll get a proper post up in the morning.

Jerry lee lewis is still alive? WOW!!!

Mista Collins

First Post
I hate to have to do this as I have fully enjoyed this game, but I am going to have to drop from it. With the workload I have at work, along with going back for my Masters fulltime and studying for the CPA exam, I am currently swamped with activities outside of EN World and haven't been able to find time to actively keep up with all my games. This probably won't slow down for another year.

I want to thank you Scotely for running such a great game so far and I really wish I could find time, but it wouldn't be fair to you or the other players if I can only make a post once every two weeks. I don't want to slow anything down one bit.

I wish you all the best of luck and I might stop in on occasion and see how the game is going.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads