• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Walking Dad

First Post
One time I make a good line and a good Intimidate check, than comes someon and casts calm emotion to negate the fear I caused to save the situation... ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
just in case there is a new round while i am at work, or worse...the va hospital getting an optimalogical exam where they mess my eyes up for about 4 hours, here is my intended action for the next round:

feat : power attack -5 (max allowed) to att for +5 to damage

attack 1:
first attack full round action (1d20+11=25, 1d8+7=8)

with power att dam = 13 points

attack 2:
2nd att, full round action (1d20+6=17, 1d8+7=12)

with power att dam = 17

and as mentioned before, cleave/great cleave allows him to make another attack if these attacks fells his opponant

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
Walking Dad said:
One time I make a good line and a good Intimidate check, than comes someon and casts calm emotion to negate the fear I caused to save the situation... ;)

You'll get plenty of chances, it's just the character's nature to try and calm all heated situations if possible. And I only bagged one of them. :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hey all! I have a very important announcement to make!!!

I have from a good source that on the 29 of April, 41 years ago, a great and wounderful thing happend!

that is Scotley's birthday! Happy birthday dude!!

Scotley

Hero
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I gotta tell you 41 ain't so bad. When I was 28 it seemed old, but really I'm feeling pretty good. Of course I have a 3 year old at home, so I guess that helps keep me young. I do however have a pretty good collection of gray hair to show for the years--at least it is still on my head.

Remove ads