• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Scotley

Hero
Glad to see you are making progress with Logan Leif, I'll have a post up this afternoon or this evening at the latest. I fear that Only the Strong has left us. I believe I have a replacement waiting in the wings.

Leif

Adventurer
Leif's LOGAN LIGHTBRINGER

I'm just Totally Tickled To Tread the path of Mista Collins and Try to Tweak Logan into my own. He is Truly a Terrific Trusty characer and I am Tremendously honored To Try To play him True to form.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
I'm just Totally Tickled To Tread the path of Mista Collins and Try to Tweak Logan into my own. He is Truly a Terrific Trusty characer and I am Tremendously honored To Try To play him True to form.

I think you may need a second job ... it appears that you have too much time on your hands

*holds head in hands as if having a massive migrain*

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry guys, but I haven't been able to figure out what we're trying to do here, or what, exactly, Logan should be doing. :(

Leif

Adventurer
Did I do that? I wasn't sure if I ever got around to really doing that or not. I know I wanted to.......

But, see, I still don't know WHO I flame struck or WHY!!! For all I know, they could have just been some annoying Jehovah's Witnesses!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
Did I do that? I wasn't sure if I ever got around to really doing that or not. I know I wanted to.......

But, see, I still don't know WHO I flame struck or WHY!!! For all I know, they could have just been some annoying Jehovah's Witnesses!

Flamame striking some annoying Jehovah's Witnesses is good enough for me! even better as they really do exist!!

Scotley

Hero
Leif said:

The party doesn't really know who either. A band of armed men attacked the inn and tavern where the party is staying without any obvious provocation. Their apperant leader, who earlier introduced himself to the party as 'Middlebrook' said they were after whatever bequests where left to the party at the reading of the will which was everyone's purpose in assembling here.

The metagame reason for this little battle was to give the players a chance to try out their characters in a fight before we get too deep into the adventure proper.

Hope that clears things up for you.

SirCaith

First Post
Hey, Leif, your character knows why he's in the middle of a fight. I get to figure out what is going on, more as a policeman coming upon the scene. I may be telling everybody to stay where they are so I can figure out what's going on. And since Lucien wears chainmail, I'm might get confused by some party members as part of the opposition. I'm looking forward to playing this out. Just hope that people spot the tabard with the emblem of the Knights of the March, I doubt they can see the holy lightning bolt symbol.

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, thanks

Ok then! See, I thought that you guys were already further into the story. But the meat of the module hasn't even really started yet, has it? :) So I wonder why Mista Collins just abandoned Logan before he even got into the adenture?

Remove ads