• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC]Through Darkness, Light

Macbeth

First Post
Cordo said:
Hi yes I do want my spot... I'll get my character up in 8 to 9 hours from now. I believe you have the name above, and I am going with Female Giant Warmain. Basically she is going to be a very traditional Giant type, a firm believer in Giant culture and believer in their contribution in the lands of the giant throne.
Glad to hear your still with us Cordo. Since we've heard back from you and now I know that your still playing, I can wait for your char, take your time, no hurry.

Macbeth

First Post
Also, Ray Silver gets my gratitude for putting together the story of how Kelsis, Kel, and some of the others ended up together. That saves me a lot of time, and helps the game run more smoothely, so expect a little extra XP, or maybe even a hero point as a reward. Thanks again, Ray.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
:D Thanks! Just doing my part Mr. DM. :D

Right now I'm getting this picture in my head of the giantess warmain in back of three weapons-happy sibaccai, which are in turn behind two faen... one with a book, and one with a winning smile... Sounds like the cover of a comic book! :D

Macbeth

First Post
The IC thread is up and running, I hope that that opening works for eveybody. Its up to you if you take the old women's offer or not, I don't want you guys to feel plot-hammered. Weather you take her offer or don't take her offer, there's always an adventure where I'm concerned.

Arador

First Post
GAH - I by mistake left my signature in the PbP thread. I know you don't want us editing the posts, but after you have read it Macbeth, can I go and delete it?

Macbeth

First Post
Arador said:
GAH - I by mistake left my signature in the PbP thread. I know you don't want us editing the posts, but after you have read it Macbeth, can I go and delete it?
In general I would say don't worry about it, but since I have read the post, you can edit it if you really want to. Also, You'll notice that I edited my first post before anybody read it. Don't worry, I won't break my own rules, but since nobody had read it yet i figured I could fix a efw things, since it was the first post and all. I won't do it again.

Macbeth

First Post
I just screwed up my IC post, so there are two IC posts. The second one is just the properly edited version of the first one, but I didn't see a reason to post the attachment twice, so use the attachment from the first with the text of the second. Sorry about that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads