• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Toranthar (Full)

Sparky

I've decided to put this game down. Thanks guys, for hanging in as long as you did. :) I learned a good bit from this thread and really enjoyed watching you guys play out your characters, they were very well-conceived indeed.

Thanks for the game!

Sparky

Momentum was toast... mine mostly. I've been kicking this around for a while. When a game falters I tend to put them down and move on to new things.

If this was one of the games you were planning on staying in, you've got a slot saved in my next venture, I've really enjoyed working with you and your characterizations of Mask.

---

Actually... I'd like a bit of a postmortem on the game. What you think went well, what could have gone better. (Don't bother mentioning the abominable post-rate on my part, I *know* that was terrible).

'I do/don't like color keys for languages.'
'I liked/didn't like the starting area.'
'I was confused by X.'
'I thought X was cool.'
'Never, never, never do X again.'
'The Googlemap was great/terrible.'
'The map system could be improved by X, Y and/or Z.'

I know we didn't get very far, but I'd very much like to know what worked and what didn't in the little we got done.

Remove ads