D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I know I said "no rush", but I'd really like to get the pace of my games back up. To this end, I am going to move it along very soon. I'm not certain, but we appear to be losing a player or two.

To anyone dropping off: You are welcome to return whenever you wish.

To anyone waiting: We will pick up the pace a bit soon. If we have to re-jig the groups, we will.

To everyone: I am not asking for more than a post a day. In fact, I will wait a little longer. If I more than a full day without hearing from you, I may opt to move on for everyone else's sake and the sake of the game. I really don't want anyone to lose interest because the game slows down too much. I recognize that we had an unusually speedy pace at the start. I'm not asking for that all the time, but I'd like to go faster than we have for the last few weeks.

I hope everyone's on board.

To everyone who has been waiting:

There seems to be something missing in this post. It ends with "To everyone who has been waiting:", which doesn't sound right.
And this is what I see using a web browser (Safari).
Maybe there was no more to the message but I don't know.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Before I go cluttering up the IC Ensemble thread with even more commentary (sorry about that!), I would like to point out that I still need Strength Saves against the Muck for Lorenn [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] and Kurzon [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], and Drako and Kurzon's actual turns still need doing. (And Mord can re-do if he's quick about it!)

Then I will resolve. I look forward to splitting this group up again. It takes a long time for me to resolve this many characters!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@gargolyeking

Bob can't Second Wind and attack with his off-hand weapon in the same round. Both take your bonus action.
I'll just ignore your axe attack, I'm afraid.

Remove ads