• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So... Just waiting on a more concrete idea of which direction the Dispensables would like to go so we can get moving. [MENTION=40234]Celestial[/MENTION] ? You beat that flu? Anybody else? So far it was a pretty mixed response.

And as for the Ensemble group, I think I will move it along soon. I think I get the picture. You want to get over to a reasonable fighting position (there isn't a very good one).

I don't mind our game slowing down from it's speedy pace, but I'm a little worried with just how much they all three seem to have stalled. Can't tell if its my fault.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bob was all for popping off the teleport obelisk. But if we can't figure it out or pick some other direction, he'll go forth happy as can be.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've come to the conclusion that it's logistically difficult in PBP to give the players much leeway in the "what do you want to do next?" department.
You pretty much have to take whatever the first person who posts wants to do and run with it, or things get bogged down quickly.

So... to move things along, as soon as I get a chance to post a full post, I will have you go through the teleporter, unless I get a strong objection from [MENTION=6877470]Prickly Pear[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] or [MENTION=40234]Celestial[/MENTION] before then.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sorry for not being responsive recently. I've just started a new job after a few months of unemployment so it has been a bit hectic.
I'm going to bed now and will post responses tomorrow morning (Oz time). I hope you can all wait.
In short, both SnorLoska and Sesto will dive right in to the fight.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
No problem. Turns out I needed the extra day to work out some logistics.

Speaking of which, anyone have a problem with Terrus, SnorLoska, and Auria taking the prisoners with them in the "bait" team? You could stop just short of throwing them to it. But if the hydra picks one of them to eat instead of one of you...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] - No rush, but just in case you're not aware, you can go for Pyrus and Auraia. Then I can resolve both groups' round one!

Really no rush, though. I'm off to a wedding now!

Remove ads