• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] What Adventure Awaits?

jkason

First Post
That's the plan. I'd also like y'all's input on using the ten minute rest period. If y'all think this will help with the game, I'm all for it. That does mean that our barbarian could retool his Extra Rage feat.

In other news, sorry for the hold up. Two ER visits so far this weekend. Good times.

Works for me. Gotta take a look at feats again, but seems we're in a bit of a lull while we work out our next move, so should be time for that.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
I'm not keen at all. It makes some spells exponentially better and I think its poorly balanced in that regard. It changes casting drastically, I can now get in a "standard" 4 encounter day 4 Rays of Enfeeblement for one Color Spray. Or 4 shields for 1 Mage Armor.

I would be fine with it if spells were excluded - which I realize actually hurts me, lol. But I really do not want to have to evaluate all my spells based on this.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Then choose spe;lls your character would want to have, and forget about the consequenses, until it is time to get a second wind with the ten minute rest.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Then choose spe;lls your character would want to have, and forget about the consequenses, until it is time to get a second wind with the ten minute rest.

Keep in mind that a 10-minute rest period does not let a caster change prepared spells more than once per day. It just lets the caster can at least some of those spells more often per day than normal.

In any event, I'm entirely flexible on this house rule. The decision is up to y'all.

Remove ads