• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] What Adventure Awaits?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
To that end, I'm plotting an Oracle. As to what flavour, I'll see what everyone else is creating before locking it down.

HA! Never!!Mark, i see I still need to send two plot hooks. i am thinking on calling in a characrer I built for your world, a rogue. I will make all necessary adjustments to Berm McKaffe, or what ever his name was.

So that brings us up to a wizard, an oracle, and a rogue. Interesting.

Scott, you already sent me one plot element. I need one more from you, and two more from two others.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I saw that you had requested it to be sent to an e-mail addie, and wasn't sure if you got the PM that I sernt to instead. I am still thinking on the second one.

Is it ok if I recycle Berm from your forgotten realms campain? I had a whole 500 xp of use of him it looks like and I would like to haved use him for something. I am making variouls changes on him bit by bit. I will be re writng his background to fit this campain better.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Not to be cliché, but if we had a warrior type as our 4th, we'd have a stereotypical 3.x party.

I played a War Oracle in another PbP, and if we need someone a little more beefy, I can play another.

Coincidentally, I was considering playing my Oracle as a gypsy-style Tarot reader (had we gone the circus route). Stemming from Scott's background, it could be interesting if I played a gypsy from his troupe (demanding that Berm return every coin he took from the gypsy treasure, vowing to never leave his side until repayment was made), or even the girl from his story (though once young lovers, the few years they spent apart has shaped her into a new person with very different interests).

grufflehead

First Post
Sorry folks, I am still here. Just hit a really busy week in and out of work. The band of gypsies seems fine for a reason to be together - I'll try and get something together by the weekend. Are we set with an oracle, a wizard and a rogue then?

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Right so we are going with the circus idea? Traveling circus with gypsy overtones? Works nicely for me I should be able to finish my character tomorrow, though if you don't mind I'll provide a link to a Pathfinder sheet elsewhere - I loathe typing up character sheets here and they never quite look right to me.

grufflehead

First Post
That sounds like a nice tie-in to me. So, 'class' aside, what is everybody's part of the troupe/circus? I'm looking over ideas at the moment and I'd like to have an idea that fits in with actually being part of the caravan.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
I'll let you know once character creation is done tomorrow - I hope - since I'd like to know what he's capable of. But its pretty likely that I'll aim for hypnotist as his circus role, with magical flourishes to enhance the act.

"Look into my eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into the eyes. One, two, three, you're under. Actually you think my acts bloody excellent, and you find yourself curiously attracted to scrawny wizards of my general appearance. And you want to buy me brandy."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Yeah, it's been a while, so I'm going to go ahead and play the female Vistani-esque fortune teller. I'll likely choose Desna as my deity, and Heavens as my mystery.

I can optionally go Lore if our wizard is planning something other than Knowledge as a focus. ;)

Remove ads