• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oops

Bhryn

First Post
Minor mess up:

Half of the threads have vanished as well as posts and my poems. Not entirely happy about this, would be an understatement. Ho hum. :(

Is there any chance of getting them back?

Ahava_Magdala

First Post
From what I understand....The entirety of ENworld crashed....and it took like 16 hours for the admin to bring the system back up from where it was last backed up (Dec-ish)...Not sure how it will effect your posts and poems :( *hugs*

Drindin

First Post
Ahava_Magdala said:
From what I understand....The entirety of ENworld crashed....and it took like 16 hours for the admin to bring the system back up from where it was last backed up (Dec-ish)...Not sure how it will effect your posts and poems :( *hugs*

I believe the term that was used was "Imploded"

DireWereTeddy

First Post
Well, they seem to have found a backup that's much more recent, but they're unsure of whether it'll work out or not. They think it might be corrupted.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
It appears that they're having trouble finding a more recent backup, so please find below Gabriel's Guide to Find Lost Posts.

Go to Google.com:

Enter: site:www.enworld.org [your screen name] [keywords for post]

When you see an hit that looks like it might be your post, hit the "Cached" link.

That should show you Google's snapshot of the posts from the Bot's last search, this technique should work out for your for the next couple of days until Googlebot does his next sweep.

Remove ads