OotS # 418 (Friday)

Aries_Omega

Explorer
Yes...3 more juvenile junk comments

I kinda like the humor. The humor and story is why I like the strip. Speaking of humor...

I wonder if his junk was attacked with flaming arrows would that catch his junk on fire?
If a sea creature smacks it with his tail...would he be beating his junk?
If they found dire maggots on board would he have a dirty ass junk?

Nyaricus

First Post
Well, I thought it was funny, but as soon as they said "... junk" I groaned out loud, know exactly what was coming from that :D

cheers,
--N

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
The strip actually worked perfectly. It distracted everyone from the fact that there is something odd about the ship. Both Hinjo and Roy commented on it being too large. And the guard pointed out that no one was to touch it. So, despite the jokes, there is obviously something on the ship that will help them, but it never occured to anyone to find out why Lord Shojo was so secrative about it. (Either that, or the strip was even more groanersome than I thought!)

Pbartender

First Post
You see, this is what happens when people complain about one of his strips not having enough jokes... You get what you ask for.

I can't say I blame him for it. :D

Henry

Autoexreginated
After the jokes flowing around my game table yesterday (when a group of shades were trying to steal a sack owned by one of the PCs), this one is tame by comparison. :) I still got a chuckle out out it.

Remove ads