• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #433!

Celebrim

Legend
One of the things that I love about Order of the Stick is that it plays out very much like a real campaign. So much of what happens echos my own play experience, and at times I feel like there is a real game going on in the background.

Balgus

First Post
Duck..Duck...Duck... GOOSE!! Splat...
Why doesnt he just slash them as they come up... to the theme song of the circus. I guess its more fun to pick and choose your opponent...

Its fun being halfway competant... I wouldnt know - multishot...

Celebrim

Legend
ruleslawyer said:
I think he's going for "boss" hobgoblins. Or are those undead hobgoblins? They look different, anyway.

He's killing the ghouls and leaving the hobgoblins to the Paladins, presumably because he doesn't have enough actions to attack everything that comes up. Which is just what a PC would be doing if his goal was to assist an army of low level NPC's - focusing on those foes that present a particular threat to low levels.

You may recall this concern raised at the strategy meeting earlier.

One down, 313 to go.

Last edited:

Renfield

First Post
The Mark of Justice prevents him from doing lethal damage to living things while in a city. Undead, however, are exempt from that rule.

Celebrim

Legend
Renfield said:
The Mark of Justice prevents him from doing lethal damage to living things while in a city. Undead, however, are exempt from that rule.

Oh, good catch! You're right. He's got an extra reason for focusing on undead.

Remove ads