• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #433!

Jesus_marley

First Post
I think the oots site was down for a brief time. I was anable to connect to the site for about 2 hours... very frustrating when one needs their fix.

Presto2112

Explorer
Renfield said:
The Mark of Justice prevents him from doing lethal damage to living things while in a city. Undead, however, are exempt from that rule.

Crap, I forgot about that. For some reason I was thinking "Favored Enemy (Undead)".

Nyeshet

First Post
I'm more inclined to think he has Favored Enemy (Human, maybe Goblinoid, and maybe Reptilian). Hmm, he also did quite a bit of damage to that chimera, so perhaps Magical Beasts is also one of his favored enemies?

Agent Oracle

First Post
One of these days, i'd like to see Rich release the official Stats of the OotS crew, complete with smudges on V's character sheet where you fill in "gender" and Belkar's Alignment.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Rich Burlew's Order of the Stick FAQ mentions specifically that he won't stat the characters out, because he doesn't want to feel limited either in their capabilities or in his capability for making jokes about particular feats/spells/rules.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads