• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #442

paradox42

First Post
Pyrex said:
So, just out of curiosity, when reading the strip how many people hear Xykon voiced by Strong Bad? :lol:
Gilbert Gottfried here, ever since a post made by someone else on these boards many months ago that stuck in my head. After I read that, whenever I "voice" Xykon in my mind, it's Gilbert all the way.

Though I suppose Dennis Miller could do a fair job of it too.

Darklone

Andor said:
How many cool points does Xykon lose for flying off in the last panel without putting his arm over his head superman style?
Supy is a fightertype, Xykon is wearing womens clothes. Flying supy style wouldn't be cool enough for him, he's more Magneto.

LoneWolf23

First Post
Darklone said:
Supy is a fightertype, Xykon is wearing womens clothes. Flying supy style wouldn't be cool enough for him, he's more Magneto.

Not to mention that with his robe, if he tried to fly arms forward, the wind would catch in his sleeves. With arms back, it's more aerodynamic.

Remove ads