• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #442

Pyrex said:
So, just out of curiosity, when reading the strip how many people hear Xykon voiced by Strong Bad? :lol:

Nah, Xykon should be voiced by Hugh Laurie (as prince George) with Redcloak and the MitD voiced by Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson, respectively.

ruleslawyer

That's pretty awesome. I see Xykon as more a Stephen Fry though, in that context. He's no imbecile.

I really have to wonder why people still think Xykon isn't smart. It's been clear to me (and I don't see myself as anything other than a casual reader) that he's anything but. A little jaded, maybe, but if I were a metagaming thousand-year-old villain, I'd be too!

VoidAdept

First Post
Agent Oracle said:
Guys! Guys! Guys!

Remember: the Booty call amulet?

Use it Roy! Use it NOW!

I called that on my post. :p

Oh wait, text in spoiler tags is invisible in the default theme. No wonder no one saw it. *facepalm*

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Pyrex said:
So, just out of curiosity, when reading the strip how many people hear Xykon voiced by Strong Bad? :lol:
Christopher Lee.
Maybe I've watched a bit too much of those Discworld animations but every talking skeleton speaks with the voice of mr. Lee in my mind.

Darklone

Agent Oracle said:
Oh, one more thing: The good news is Roy may survive the initial meteor swarm. albiet in very, very bad shape.

Let me see, he took 8d6 from the initial impact, and another 24d6 from the subsequent damage, at average, that's 112 hit points lost right there... Luckily, Roy is a fighter, and as long as he has a good Con bonus, he probably sucked up the majority of that... though he might need to stabilize at 0 for this to be really dramatic...
No X-eyes, so he survived it so far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads