• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 445

Pbartender

First Post
BryonD said:
And Belkar has a # sign on his face..... Is it a sign or just a simple mark.... ?

It's red... That means it's just one of Rich's standard abrasions, contusions or lacerations that denote a loss of hit points. Note that Belkar and Vaarsuvius are both particularly low on hit points at the moment, whereas Haley, Elan, Durkon and Hinjo haven't even been scratched.

SPLORTCH! :D

BryonD

Hero
Pbartender said:
It's red... That means it's just one of Rich's standard abrasions, contusions or lacerations that denote a loss of hit points. Note that Belkar and Vaarsuvius are both particularly low on hit points at the moment, whereas Haley, Elan, Durkon and Hinjo haven't even been scratched.
Yeah, but Roy's "#1" was also red.

:p Really I think a # is an obvious simple wound mark for a freakin stick figure.
Richard seems to enjoy being obvious and also enjoy blatantly not doing the obvious.
Mostly I'm just creating conversation about nothing of substance... :lol:

Why is V injured? I don't recall the death knight actually getting to him. I didn't think regular hobbos would be a threat... if only he'd cast a defensive spell for once.

Remove ads