• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #623 Is Up....

Miyaa

First Post
Plot Holes for Dummies.

1. Find a Mack Truck.
  2. Drive Mack Truck until you find a suitably large plot hole.
  3. Drive said Mack Truck through found plot hole. If plot hole is not big enough, the Truck will just make it bigger.
  4. ????
  5. Profit!

Noumenon

First Post
The comic brings up a rules question I've always wondered about -- bumping into invisible monsters. If you can't enter a square with another character in it, couldn't you find invisible characters just by running all over the room? Skip that "touch attack into two adjacent squares" crap. Or do you treat it as an overrun and give the invisible person a free move to move aside?

roguerouge

First Post
As a DM, I'd rule you could play mine sweeper that way. Of course, it's better for PCs if you can't, because they face hordes far more frequently than their opponents face a horde of PCs.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Clearly V should have used Plane Shift to jump over to a plane with an accelerated time feature, rest up for 9 relative hours, and then go back with another full days allotment of spells before the turn was over.

Dav

First Post
Clearly V should have used Plane Shift to jump over to a plane with an accelerated time feature, rest up for 9 relative hours, and then go back with another full days allotment of spells before the turn was over.
Isn't Conjuration one of her banned schools? That's why they had to use an Azure City wizard NPC to teleport them to Cliffport, right? If so, plane shift is a Conjuration spell--no can do. :(

Remove ads