OotS 924

Bullgrit

Adventurer
If this was a D&D game, I'd say the DM is beginning to railroad. He wanted to capture or kill the party/Roy, but they/he managed to escape, and now the big bads are going all out to make sure the plot the DM wanted to run comes to be.

I will be . . . unhappy . . . if after all that and Belkar survives but Roy dies.

But I will be very happy if Tarkin gets shut down by Roy's strategory.

Bullgrit

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Lots of ways this can go. They can get forced into the snarl. V may have more decent spells left that could make a difference. And ... looks like we have a classic T-Rex vs Ceratopsian matchup in the works. (Though, those could be millions of years apart in actual appearance. Don't remember all that.)

Thx!

TomB

Orius

Legend
Tarquin's been a fool for the last eight strips. It's undermining the intelligent villian we've all come to love to hate.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
MarkB said:
The oracle prophecized Belkar's death "before the end of the year."

Orius said:
Tarquin's been a fool for the last eight strips. It's undermining the intelligent villian we've all come to love to hate.
Well, he's been trying to let Elan show some capability. Tarkin's been holding back a bit for that reason.

Bullgrit

MarkB

Legend
The oracle prophecized Belkar's death "before the end of the year."

No, he prophecised that Belkar would "breathe his last breath, ever", if I'm recalling correctly.

Given the twist we're currently seeing on Durkon's prophecy, I wouldn't count on Belkar's playing out straight.

Remove ads