• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Open Design / Wolfgang Baur to do a 4E Open Design Adventure

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

I've been a patron for Empire of the Ghouls, Six Arabian Nights, Blood of the Gorgon and now Wrath of the River King and Seven Tales of Zobeck. The discussion on the adventure is great fun and you get to see how adventure design by a professional works as well as having a say in what encounters, monsters etc are featured.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Wolfgang does with the 4e rules and would recommend anyone wanting to see a cool 4e adventure to sign up today!

Cheers

Richard

Mort_Q

First Post
I also went Senior Patron, but I can see why others won't or can't.

That said, it's my understanding that any amount gets you the pdf of the final product...

... or is that incorrect?

Monkey King

Explorer
You are correct, Mort_Q! All patrons (even $1 patrons) get a copy of the PDF.

The members get access to all the design discussion, including design essays, playtest rundowns, and polls on various topics to shape the adventure.

The senior patrons get access to the manuscript in progress, a game at GenCon, previews of art and maps, and lots of other perks.

Bryan Reese

First Post
Monkey King said:
You are correct, Mort_Q! All patrons (even $1 patrons) get a copy of the PDF.

The members get access to all the design discussion, including design essays, playtest rundowns, and polls on various topics to shape the adventure.

The senior patrons get access to the manuscript in progress, a game at GenCon, previews of art and maps, and lots of other perks.

If I am a patron, can I make a specific request? I want the Wolfgang Baur award to appear in the adventure (yes, this is an actual award for a card game). :)

keterys

First Post
I believe this is _really_ close to commissioned, and it has been extremely interesting reading through and participating in the discussions so far.

So if just a couple more people would sign up, locking in a definite high quality 4e module from a talented game designer... it'd be very cool :)

naturaltwenty

Explorer
Publisher
I've put the 4e Wrath of the River King over the edge - we are go for development!

keterys said:
I believe this is _really_ close to commissioned, and it has been extremely interesting reading through and participating in the discussions so far.

So if just a couple more people would sign up, locking in a definite high quality 4e module from a talented game designer... it'd be very cool :)

Remove ads