Operation: Anthology

Velmont

First Post
Album Cover X said:
"New security stuff for the fight tonite?" he asks while handing his limo registration in a neatly folded stack.

Taking a looks at the license, Dominic reply "Yeah, lots of people tonight, so they raise the security level. We have some special measure to do. As someone would be dumb enough to try something tonight. There is enough security to stop a riot." After a taking a several minutes to looks at the drivers' licenses. "All seems correct. I hope you aren't too much bored by waiting here. I've heard someone who predict it would take 10 rounds to finish the fight. It promise to be interesting, just too bad I am not affected to the security near the ring."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ferret makes note of the road map as he reaches over to the driver's side for a button that would open the boot. Once that's been found he slides out and shuts the door. He moves around the back of the car to the boot and checks it as well.

"Doin' a champion job over there Shadow, only need to keep it up a little longer," Ferret says, going as fast as he can.

Shenanigans

First Post
Pulling out another smoke, Lancealot speaks softly into his ear peice "The fights started. Are you on the cameras Infinity? I can see all of nothing from this seat." Turning to those around him, Lancealot tries to make small talk about the fight.

Album Cover X

First Post
"It is time to introduce tonight's challenger. Weighing in at 237 pounds and standing 6' 3" he hails from Sighisoara, Romania. He holds the Eastern European Championship Title. He currently sports a recognized record of 9-0 with all nine bouts ending in a TKO.

He is the Night Stalker. He is Sebastian Von Rul!"

The MGM crowd erupts in a symphony of boos and cheers. The energy level is quite high as nearly everyone in attendence rises in unison to get a glimpse of this mysterious man of Europe.

Lancealot turns to around to see a A-list celebrity roster of attendees. Men and women from a range of backgrounds and industries. But one lady stands out. One row down and 5 seats over to his right. It couldn't be. Infinity was just talking about her earlier in the day. Samantha Vine, founder and chief executive of Vine Industries - a leading software company and a lightning rod of discussion. No one sits on the fence when it comes to Samantha Vine and her company. Equally beloved and loathed, her company is involved in nearly every industry, organization, and cause in some manner.

SHADOW said:
Taking a looks at the license, Dominic reply "Yeah, lots of people tonight, so they raise the security level. We have some special measure to do. As someone would be dumb enough to try something tonight. There is enough security to stop a riot." After a taking a several minutes to looks at the drivers' licenses. "All seems correct. I hope you aren't too much bored by waiting here. I've heard someone who predict it would take 10 rounds to finish the fight. It promise to be interesting, just too bad I am not affected to the security near the ring."

"Ten rounds. No freaking way. I say the champ finishes off this no-name in three or less. You see I have a guy who gives me inside info," says Enrique Perez. At least by the license he showed a moment ago.

Ferret moves to the rear of the roadster, the trunk already tilted opened. Peering inside... Nothing. Just a few road flares and the spare tire packed perfectly away. If Quincy Jackson has the item; it is not in his vehicle.

Shadow listens to the limo drivers now engaged in a new debate on weather Enrique is full of crap or not. The SUV carrying the three businessmen slowly drives past to the exit. Stealing a quick glance, he sees the man still on his cell siting in the front passenger seat.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Dominic looks at the immatriculation of the vehicle.

"Sorry guys, but I must return to my position."

He leaves the drivers.

"Infinity. I need your help. I have car. Three business man inside it. They just left Jackson. One is talking with a cellular. They are in a lrage black SUV, immatriculation XXXXXXX. I just hope they don't have what we have come searching. I want to know to whom this car is and if you can highjack the conversation of the guy, it would be a plus, but I know with so little information, it would be a miracle.

Jed, can you follow them? It would be interesting to know where they goes."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Got nuthin', but thanks for the help Shadow," Ferret closes the trunk and hits the frequency on his scanner again in the hope it'll reactivate the security, "You worried about those suits, Shadow? I'd only give them some thought if they were carrying something."

Ferret makes his way back to the limo, trying to remember if any of the suits were carrying something of interest.

Velmont

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"You worried about those suits, Shadow? I'd only give them some thought if they were carrying something."

"I never got a clear view of them, but they got out of the changing room. And a gem can be easily hidden on anybody, even miss America in bikini, except if it is the biggest gem in the world. For now, it is a possibility, and I don't want to miss that mission because we didn't track everyone."

Festy_Dog

First Post
(ooc: Ferret's in a position to be able to 'borrow' Quincy's car in order to follow those guys, assuming security doesn't check outbound traffic, but even then he's got little chance of getting back in. There's also the van if we really need it. :))

Last edited:

Album Cover X

First Post
OOC: : Festy_Dog is right... the only immediate vehicle to use is the news van that was assigned... Any other vehicles would have to be "obtained". Also I need everyone to check out the OOC thread. I have made a decision on how we should proceed. And finally... in the future if someone has a post that only contains OOC comments please post that in the OOC forum thread. Thanks.

Remove ads