• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Organizing and using Dungeon Tiles

Evil-B

First Post
amaril said:
By pure coincidence, I have found and purchased an awesome solution for storing, sorting, and transporting Dungeon Tiles. Behold, the Craft Organizer by Home Logic.

It can hold the large 8x10 tiles inside the top lid (yes, INSIDE the top lid), with room to spare. I was able to include the 4x8 tiles as well as the 2x8 tiles.

The inside of the box itself is deep with a front and back half. The front half has two trays with lidded compartments for small peices. This is where I store and organize the 1x1 and 1x2 tiles. There are longer compartment on the ends of the trays where I can store four short stacks of the 2x2 tiles. Did I mention that there were two of these trays?

The back half is a large, deep space that has two adjustable/removable dividers. The is where I store all of the 2x4 tiles and all other the medium-sized tiles.

That looks awesome for not just the tiles, but for some other stuff I got that needs some organizing... :cool:

Question is, where did you get this? Target (the retailer that supposedly carries the line) doesn't seem to have it listed at all if you follow the link, and I'll be darned if I can find anywhere online that has 'em for sale...

Evil-B said:
That looks awesome for not just the tiles, but for some other stuff I got that needs some organizing... :cool:

Question is, where did you get this? Target (the retailer that supposedly carries the line) doesn't seem to have it listed at all if you follow the link, and I'll be darned if I can find anywhere online that has 'em for sale...
Actually, that's the part that was pure coincidence. I just happened to be in Target (a brick-and-mortar store) when I came across it.

Remove ads