Origins Game Fair

Crothian

First Post
Wow, I only signed up for the 6 I really sort of wanted. There just hasn't been anything I've seen that I am excited about though. A lot of interesting games but none of the "I have to play this" ones.

Tip for Educators/Librarians

Just a tip for any educators/librarians out there: Origins offers a free, four day pass to all educators/librarians. If you mail in the form on their site by 5/25 your badge will be ready when you get there-if not, you have to register on site, which isn't any big deal but it can take some time. All you'll need is a government issued ID and you school/library ID. It's a great way to check out the con, PLUS they set up a little private educator room where you can go to relax and play with your goodies! :)

Pepster

First Post
I got all the stuff I was looking for, but it looks like my Sunday will be fairly low key. I should spend some time in the boardgame room on Sunday.

While the game registration was speedier this year, it's still clunky and confusing to me.

Pepster

ashockney

First Post
Amorphous Blob Games

Hello everyone!

If you'll be coming to Origins this year, I would recommend checking out a game by Amorphous Blob Games.

We are a group of DM/GM's who really have focused most of our energy around running some fun/cool con gaming experiences. We will have 101 events, and over 50 RPG events this year for Origins ranging from Champions, 3.5 D&D, 4E D&D, Cthulhu, and even Savage Worlds! You can check out the "Cartoon Power Hour" theme night for some light-hearted RPG'ing goodness. Or, feel free to join our premiere event, the Dance of Halus. Three tables, a bunch of DM's, recurring characters, and fun!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Origins this year!

Good Gaming!

Remove ads