• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Origins sign up is Go!!

Crothian

First Post
After a very long delay, you may now sign up for Origins games on their site Here!

I'm mostly signed up though I could fit into a few more games if need be. But I'm in the Paranioa LARP and got into a Thieves World game, I'm so freaking happy!!! :cool:

IronWolf

blank
The initial opening last night was a little rough. Several web page errors, timeouts and such. Finally I was able to register an event getting all the way through the process. From the looks of things though they didn't appear to be checking availability of an event before letting you purchase it. I am still half-expecting an event full notification rather than an official confirmation. Right now my order is in the Processing stage....

*EDIT* - Now that the initial rush is over though, the site itself seems pretty responsive which is nice to see.

IronWolf

blank
I received an email with the subject 'Order Process' after placing my order. I just checked my Origins (a.k.a. GAMA) cart and it shows my badge order as complete (placed way back in December) and my event ticket order as Processing. Are yours showing as Complete?

IronWolf

blank
Yeah, their site is quite frustrating and all the event registration delays have been crazy. For awhile I was starting to think that I would be able to reg for GenCon events before I got the chance to reg for Origins events online.

Crothian

First Post
looks that way, guess those prizes
there are no prizes
I have will be easy to hand out
again, there are no prizes

:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads