• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OSRIC 2.0 Released today

Scribble

First Post
Its not censoring when parents don't let their children listen to it. Its not censoring when I refuse to listen to it.

I never made the claim that either were.

However, it IS still a similar case of what I said. If there's a problem, hiding or ignoring the syptoms doesn't solve the problem. But I think thats the subject of a different board.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Meh, it doesn't surprise me much; coming as it does hard on the heels of last week's thread/poll that pointed out how many people refuse to drink and game.

I honestly don't see how the two are related. I'm not puritanical, in fact I'm an atheist, but I wouldn't drink at a game. It's hard enough to stay on topic without impairing yourself. Your results may vary, but drinking and gaming have never gone together in any group I've belonged to.

sjmiller

Explorer
So, anyway, back to OSRIC. I found it a pretty nice presentation, with lots of information in it that could be used for any edition. My only complaints about the presentation are the blank and all green blank divider pages. A well bookmarked PDF does not need those pages. I might understand having them there for the print file for Lulu, but not in the general distribution file. Oh, and the last 3 entries in the bookmark list do not point to the right pages.

I will give it a more detailed look later, but it looks pretty good so far.

WereSteve

First Post
Deluxe Hardcover: 8.25" x 10.5" casewrap hardcover, colour cover with colour interior, on standard paper, 402 pages. $100 plus shipping. (I don't expect to sell very many of these but the offer will be there!)

Wanna bet? Considering that I won't be buying any 4E ... I might just be very tempted ...

That brings the total number of people interested in that to two. :)

I expect the $8.50-ish softcover on the cheap paper to be the big seller, because it'll make a cheap table-copy of the rules that you don't mind lending to a friend and it's okay to spill coffee on.

Remove ads