• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Favorite Band?

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Draxus the Tainted said:
What's your favorite Band/Group/Artist/etc.? I'm just curious to see what my fellow D&D players like to listen to. I would have to say mine would be Incubus.

If talking curent band, Cake, closely followed by wierd al.
If talking ever then oingo boingo, closely followed by siouxie and the banshees (can never spell thier name), closely folowed by cake.

Apok

First Post
Hmmm... this is extremely tough since I like so many bands and types of music.

Current Favorite Band: A Perfect Circle

Favorite Band of All Time: Rush and Black Sabbath (yeah, I cheated & listed two. So what? :D )

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
This is hard. I like so many different kinds of music, that I can't pick just one. But here are some of my favorites.

Rock: Beatles, Dire Straights, Traffic, Deep Purple, Steppenwolf, The Who, Tom Petty, Janis Joplin, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin (early stuff), Roy Orbison, Heart, The Cars, Blondie, Tina Turner, Warren Zevon :( .

Blues: Elmore James, Robert Johnson, Bonnie Raitt, Keb' Mo', Etta James, B.B. King, Koko Taylor.

Classical: Vivaldi, Bach, Gershwin.

I know I left a bunch out, but that's the best I can do at the moment.

Kibo

Banned
Banned
I gotta stick with the best band in the history of the universe, They Might Be Giants. They rule, they rock, they teach the children.

My number two and three bands might be Nerf Herder and Cake though.

Remove ads