• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) Hmmm Star Wars II Seen it I have! Continued

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll jump in with something easier to figure out...

What class star destroyer were produced before the Victory and Imperial were designed? I know there are at least 5 different class star destroyers...

The smallest (shown in episode 2)
The Victory
The Imperial
The Star Destroyer in episode 6 (what class?)
and the Star Destroyer designed after the 2nd death star is destroyed... I know there was one... and it had at least one Ship-to-Ship super laser (but not planet destroying).

Also where were the clone fighter ships? Maybe those come after episode 6... but there are supposed to be some kind of small spheroid ships that mine minerals in mass and produce crappy tie fighters with squared "wings" out of raw materials...

And the Death Star prototype should have been in production by now... if the designs for the complete death star are done. The prototype was a shell of a ship with a weak super laser that could barely melt through a planets crust, but it was supposed to be fought over at some point... and then lost for like 100 years until two red neck space pirates got ahold of it and tried to attack some backwater planet...

Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, or maybe my information is wrong...

Joker

First Post
Never gonna see that again. The visual effects were fantastic but take away the CGI and what do u have?

A B-movie.

Well actually if u take away the CGI u have a bunch of green screens. Oh well.

Tata.

CDX

First Post
You sir, are... I dunno
I admit, the first half is slow, but I've seen the movie 3 times now, and every single time, the tusken slaughter/Anakin snapping scene gives me a chill. There aren't many movies that have ever done that for me.

Joker

First Post
The thing I do want to see again is the Yoda fight scene. I don't know if it was meant to be serious but when he started to get Crouching Jedi, Hidden Dark Side on Dooka's arse I just couldn't stop laughing. Neither could the rest of the theater.

Oh well, I'm not much of a Star Wars fan anyway.

Tata.

creamsteak said:

What class star destroyer were produced before the Victory and Imperial were designed? I know there are at least 5 different class star destroyers...

The Victory
The Imperial
and the Star Destroyer designed after the 2nd death star is destroyed... I know there was one... and it had at least one Ship-to-Ship super laser (but not planet destroying).

Also where were the clone fighter ships? Maybe those come after episode 6... but there are supposed to be some kind of small spheroid ships that mine minerals in mass and produce crappy tie fighters with squared "wings" out of raw materials...

And the Death Star prototype should have been in production by now... if the designs for the complete death star are done. The prototype was a shell of a ship with a weak super laser that could barely melt through a planets crust, but it was supposed to be fought over at some point... and then lost for like 100 years until two red neck space pirates got ahold of it and tried to attack some backwater planet...

The Star Destroyer in Episode V and VI - the Executor - is a Super Star Destroyer. Only four of these massive warships were ever build and supposedly only one survived the destruction of the Empire. According to older SW material, the Victory Class Star Destroyer was the first ship to use the basic Star Destroyer design.
Also, the Imperial Interdictor Cruiser has the look of a Star Destroyer even though it's purpose is forming hyper-space blockades...

-Zarrock

Last edited:

Ristamar

Adventurer
Simon Magalis said:

Actually, Vader IS the Dark Lord of the Sith. The only time that title was ever mentioned before Ep. 1 was in reference to Vader. It was even on his toy label on the old Kenner cardstock.

Yes, I know that, but in Episode II, Dooku refers to Sidious as the Dark Lord of the Sith. And AFAIK, they never call Vader the Dark Lord of the Sith in Episode IV - VI (even though I do agree that Vader was given such a title before, just not in the movies themselves).

Hi there! :)

creamsteak said:

The Victory
The Imperial

This might help...

http://frankg.dgne.com/swsv/kdy/index.html

What a surprise. I go on here to have a good talk about Star Wars and I see a vast majority of posts are by the fru fru coffee drinking [word edited out] who have to show the rest of us how much better they are by trashing the movie.

How pathetic.

------------------

Mod's Note: I beleive the rules on these boards are very clear. No profanity even if you "cleverly" (to use that word loosely) use an alternate spelling. Please refrain from that

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
DocMoriartty said:
What a surprise. I go on here to have a good talk about Star Wars and I see a vast majority of posts are by the fru fru coffee drinking a$$holes who have to show the rest of us how much better they are by trashing the movie.

How pathetic.

Do you have something against coffee?!?!? :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads