• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OT: I need a good site with pics to use on character sheets

Devall2000

First Post
Does anyone know of any good websites that have cool pictures to use on character sheets? I always like to associate a picture with a character.

thanks,
Jamie

Terraism

Explorer
I've found a few good sites, through years of digging.

Epilogue is a wonderful collection of artwork, generally very high quality. I know I've seen a lot of work there gracing the covers of various d20 books.

Elwood probably the site you've heard of, and, yeah, it does have a lot of so-so work. But it's also got a lot of really good stuff, s'long as you're willing to dig.

Illuminator's Guild has a number of nice pieces, too - of all sorts of styles. Most of the artists here are "for sale," as it were - I'm currently comissioning a set of pieces from one.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I usually just find an actor or actress image gallery site with a good clean headshot, without any grossly anachronistic (sunglasses, cell phones, etc) elements in it, resize it in a graphics program, and incorporate that.

Remove ads