[OT] If I cloned myself would he own some of MEG also?

Me and my clones will play Darksun together all day. Games would be awesome....we all think alike! We all like the same pizza and soda! This is awesome!!!!!!

I need to join that religios cult and get myself cloned a few times!

Even better- clone the likes of Pamala Anderson and put my wife's brain in her! Reprogrammed to like D&D and like listening to Rock Stars- not enjoying them otherwise.

Crothian

First Post
MEG Hal said:
The cloning thread made me think of this, I own a house part of a company and have 2 kids...would mini-hal also own these? Would he "technically" be a father and home owner and help run a d20 company..this is creeping me out.

Of course he would own my debt also *insert evil laugh here*

So, this would also mean we'd get more Bluffside stuff right?

Drawmack

First Post
Though if we cloned Hal, we could then assassinate the real Hal, place the clone in his shoes and no legally accepted tests would be able to prove that our boy wasn't actually Hal.

Would this one be called Hal 2003?:D

MEG Hal

First Post
Drawmack said:
Though if we cloned Hal, we could then assassinate the real Hal, place the clone in his shoes and no legally accepted tests would be able to prove that our boy wasn't actually Hal.

Would this one be called Hal 2003?:D
*gets restraining order against Drawmack*
:D

der_kluge

Adventurer
Re: Re: [OT] If I cloned myself would he own some of MEG also?

Crothian said:

So, this would also mean we'd get more Bluffside stuff right?

You wouldn't want Hal for that; you'd want to clone one of the writers. Hal is just our marketing figurehead. :)

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: Re: Re: [OT] If I cloned myself would he own some of MEG also?

die_kluge said:

You wouldn't want Hal for that; you'd want to clone one of the writers. Hal is just our marketing figurehead. :)

BUT if I was cloned I could write more, but at this point Curtis is right I do not do much writing anymore :mad: .

Sniktch

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: [OT] If I cloned myself would he own some of MEG also?

MEG Hal said:
BUT if I was cloned I could write more, but at this point Curtis is right I do not do much writing anymore :mad: .

Other than the ENWorld boards, of course :D

Remove ads