[OT] If I cloned myself would he own some of MEG also?

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Off Topic, but making fun of MEG-Hal so its okay

Hey Hal man, that sig of yours is longer that all your posts combined. Maybe you can fix Mini-Hal's errr..... insecurities.

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OT] If I cloned myself would he own some of MEG also?

Sniktch said:

Other than the ENWorld boards, of course :D

Good point but I do not have to have long cohesive thoughts and can do this from work.

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: Off Topic, but making fun of MEG-Hal so its okay

Dagger75 said:
Hey Hal man, that sig of yours is longer that all your posts combined. Maybe you can fix Mini-Hal's errr..... insecurities.

Better...sheesh I was either going to take that quote out OR just type longer posts so it was not so obvious. :D

Voadam

Legend
Airwolf said:
If I cloned myself would I still be me? ;)

You would not be Hal, even if you cloned him and yourself.

More importantly though, would your clone choose to have similar sig pictures? Is it environment or nature that drives you to include them? The big questions of science.

Drawmack

First Post
MEG Hal said:

*gets restraining order against Drawmack*
:D

that's okay I was going to have the clone do it. Now you have to get a restraining order against yourself. Then if you come within 50' of yourself you go to jail. That works even better then an assassination plot.:D

drothgery

First Post
Drawmack said:
Though if we cloned Hal, we could then assassinate the real Hal, place the clone in his shoes and no legally accepted tests would be able to prove that our boy wasn't actually Hal.

Would this one be called Hal 2003?:D

There's one very obvious test that would work.
Hal 2003 would age just like a normal, non-clone human, and therefore would be a few decades younger than the real thing.

MEG Hal

First Post
drothgery said:

There's one very obvious test that would work.
Hal 2003 would age just like a normal, non-clone human, and therefore would be a few decades younger than the real thing.

He has a point I have a baby face but c'mon get real...I have not wet my diaper for at least 5 days, so it will be obvious.

jasper

Rotten DM
I think the home owners would kind notice that Hal2003 is pooping in diapers.
Then again.........

Also there was a tv movie in the 80's before Michael Keatons movie, where at the end the orginal who can hear the clones with telepathy are updating,
one was getting married
one was getting a new job
one was being arrested.

All say we cloned Hal to Hal2003 so Hal now has to change hals diapers. Then Hal would have watch Hal go to school and college etc. Even if Hal gave Hal his full name hal. And dressed Hal as funny as Hal's mom dress him funny. I think Principal Skinner would trip to fact.

But cloning will help solve the one nature vs. nutrue debate.

Think about would rather have 1 Britiney Spears or 200 dozen??
Yes guys i hear the 200 dozen.
But since initially the process will only be open to rich or test subjects think what we would get
12 billy gates
11 ted tuners
10 pirate cats
etc
Now the law has been mute on the subject of test tube babies not being any different from regular babies and the inheritance.
I don't think the law will change.

of course it will be painfully true to some like Hal2006
Hal 2006 youse is ugly, youse father is ugly, youse greasy grandpappy is ugly, and greasy weasley, great grandpappy Hal is ugly.

:D :D :D

MEG Hal

First Post
jasper said:

of course it will be painfully true to some like Hal2006
Hal 2006 youse is ugly, youse father is ugly, youse greasy grandpappy is ugly, and greasy weasley, great grandpappy Hal is ugly.

:D :D :D

Is my ex-wife posting to these boards again---oh mods I thought we banned her IP :D :p

Remove ads