[ot] Morrus, Liquide, Rav and Tallarn - a tale of beer and singing, in many parts :D

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Part 6 - Yerwhatyerhwatyerwhat?

My glasses are broken. This is a Bad Thing. I look slowly up to the other end of the room. The feet near the glasses belong to Liquide. Ah, I understand now. Not only does he break lamps, he breaks glasses...:D

My actual understanding is that putting a pair of glasses down in a room with three drunk people in it was probably not the best idea, overnight I think someone just rolled over and caught them. Never mind. Excrement occours, as Eric's Grandmother allows me to say.

I woke up about 10am with a hangover. About 1030, Rav comes back into the room, having gone to the station to check his tickets are OK for the return trip. Liquide is still unconscious on the floor. Of Morrus there is no sign.

I get up, go take a shower and phone my parents (whom I'm now visiting: Say Hi! ENWorld...!) to ask them if they could call an opticians and find out if the glasses can be repaired today...seems not. I've found out that I can actually still see quite clearly out of the glasses, so it's OK.

Morrus emerges from his room, people are washed, and a breakfast is decided upon. We head down to a cafe and eat full English cooked breakfasts. Egg, bacon, sausage, tomato, bacon, baken beans, hash browns, toast, bread and butter, and tea. Wonderful hangover cure, that.

This is where the snooker hall comes in. I needed to visit the toilet, and was informed by the waitress that it wasn't there. So instead, I was directed to go out the back door, across the road, into the snooker hall and use theirs instead...bizarre but true. And I did.

The rest is very simple. I returned to Morrus' flat with the others. We chatted for a while. There was more tea drunk. Around 3pm we made our way back to the station so I could leave. I caught my train and started to read my new Dragon and my new D20 book.

THE END

Oh, I nearly forgot. The girl in the short skirt? Well, I was on the train, and a girl got on and sat opposite me for about ten minutes. She was wearing a short skirt and had nice legs. That's it. :D Hey, I'm just looking...

Thanks for reading! Morrus and co may be returning from the pub around now, hope they read this...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Crothian said:
You didn't even talk to her?

But more importantly, wht book did you get?

It was too noisy to talk! Besides, shy Englishman here, well with women anyway...:D

The book was Path of the Sword, Legends and Lairs. Looks pretty good from what I've read of it so far, and it was free, so that's always good.

Morrus also mentioned something about Community Supporter status, I don't know if that's happening or not...

Crothian

First Post
Tallarn said:

The book was Path of the Sword, Legends and Lairs. Looks pretty good from what I've read of it so far, and it was free, so that's always good.

Very good book, I really like the whole series though I'm still waiting on the Faith one.

Hi Tallarn's parents!

:D

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Part 6 - Yerwhatyerhwatyerwhat?

Tallarn said:
Thanks for reading! Morrus and co may be returning from the pub around now, hope they read this...

Some of them should be crawling out of their slumber right about now... :D

Shadeus

First Post
False Advertising!!!!

I saw no mention of vomit in the story?!? And what manner of shameless abuse was given to those who passed out? No toothpaste in the hair? No markers on the face?

If story hours are even remotely like this, I may have to start reading them :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Great tales!

Greetings to Tallarn's Parental Units!

btw, Liquide, when you read this...

"Ah, I understand now. Not only does he break lamps, he breaks glasses..."

Denise has just rescinded her invitation for you to visit the farm any time you want. You are still welcome to visit us and we look forward to seeing you, but she proposes a neutral meeting area.

:D

alsih2o

First Post
well, i hope all the good fun wasn't spent by the time i get there, sounds like you fellas might have spent a good 85% of the fun to be had in england :)

Remove ads