(OT) My aunt died today

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Florian, please, accept my deepest sympathy, and my sincere desire that God would give you strength and peace in this tragic time for you and your family.

Blessings to you,

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Sanackranib

First Post
condolences on your loss

My most heartfelt condolences Darkness,
I lost my next door neighbor a few months back. he was 86 and had been my next door neighbor for about 6 years and we were close. Somthing I said at his funeral helped his family so I'll say it again now to you. don't morn your loss but rather celebrate her life. It sounds like she was a good person so the world is better for her having been in it. We all touch the lives of so many people over the course of our own, and in the end those few words "the world is a better place today because we were in it" trancends whatever you personally believe about why we are here or where we go when we pass on. the best legacy you can leave for your aunt is to apply that in your own life (I'm not preaching, I'm not even really religious, so when I say that understand that I have no agenda here, its what I really believe.)

The best words of comfort I can give you are that time heals. :)

Joe Vierra

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
So sorry.

My Grandmother passed away today. She outlived my grandfather by exactly five months. She died of a broken heart as well. In our case it was a blessing and much more expected because of her advanced age; Nonetheless, I share with you today.

Take care.

My condolences, Florian.

And my sympathies for your health. Sadly enough I know exactly how you feel now and what kind of situation you are in. I'm going through the same. I hope you come out on top.

Best of wishes, Kris Hulsen, Genocidal Maniac :p

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Very sorry to hear this Florian. I didn't realise you have been ill recently either, and I hope that your situation improves.

Regards,
Alex

Remove ads